We Want You to be a Cultivora Intern!
Photo: Gov Ball 2012 by Marjana Jaidi
Brooklyn, New York -- Cultivora is seeking a new round of nterns to join our team based in Brooklyn! So instead of just reading Cultivora every day, why don't you come help us out?
Job Description:An internship at Cultivora will provide students with extensive hands-on experience in writing for the web and working with music festivals. As a small startup, Cultivora is looking for interns that are willing to take ownership of projects and work well in a small group setting. This position is ideal for someone looking to add to their writing portfolio and/or gain valuable insight into the exciting world of music festivals.
We are currently seeking part-time interns willing to dedicate 15-20 hours per week. Cultivora internships are unpaid, but we will provide the necessary documents for applicants looking for internship credits through the school they are currently enrolled in.
Responsibilities:- Writing news articles
- Contributing editorial articles and columns as needed
- Researching and compiling travel guides for international and national music festivals
- Creating unique content for festival and travel guides
- Collaborating with our team on marketing content strategies for one-off projects
Qualifications:- Strong writing and research skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Positive attitude, ability to work well in teams
- Interest in music, culture, travel and/or journalism
- Knowledge of a variety of social media sites
About Us:We love music festivals. We can't think of a better way to discover new music and explore the world, and if you're reading this, we're guessing you feel the same way. The festival world is bigger than ever, so we created a website that specifically addresses the travel needs of this growing community of festivalgoers. Everyone on our team has a passion for music, travel, culture, and most importantly, traveling to music festivals, so you can rest assured that our travel insights, recommendations, and news coverage are tailored to your specific needs.
How to Apply:To apply, send a Resume, Cover Letter, and Writing Samples (if you have any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!