Win The BPM Festival Merch and Compilation Mixed by Art Department
The BPM Festival has come and gone, but that doesn't mean you have to wait until 2015 to enjoy the beats of Playa.
We teamed up with the festival to give you the chance to win official merchandise plus the first ever BPM Festival compilation 'BPM001 mixed by Art Department.' All you have to do is like Cultivora on Facebook and tell us who you want to perform at The BPM Festival 2015. Yes, it's as easy as that!
For the compilation, BPM partnered with No.19 Music to showcase the sounds encountered each January on the beaches of Playa del Carmen. 'BPM001' marks the first in a series that will eventually feature two compilations a year compiled and mixed by a few of the festival's favorite artists.
We can't think of a better duo to kick off the series than Art Department's Jonny White and Kenny Glasgow, two artists that have become so instrumental in making The BPM Festival worth returning to year after year. Nothing can measure up to the experience of actually attending the festival, but we're positive this compilation will make the wait a whole lot easier.
'BPM001 mixed by Art Department' Tracklisting:
01. Oskar Offerman - You Said Party, I Said Maybe (Dub)
02. Oskar Offerman & Edward - What Have We Become
03. Maher Daniel & Jon Charnis - Lonely Stars In Open Skies (Luca Bacchettie Remix)
04. Tenwalls - Requiem
05. Deetron - Character
06. Deniz Kurtel - Deepression
07. Boris Horel - Wild Combinations
08. Baikal - Why Don't Ya (Ripperton Remix)
09. Louie Fresco - Arabian Sexcapade
10. Art Department - Sun Comes Up (Mind Against 909 Remix)
11. Eric Volta - Love Your Illusion
12. VCMG - Single Blip (Mathew Jonson Remix)
13. Marcus Worgull & Peter Pardeike - Lenoix
14. Eric Volta featuring Gretz - Blood Burgundy (My Eyes Are Open)
Follow @laurajbf on Twitter